Im not pro life but i can tell you that abortion has been around since before Christ, and even if we make it illegal it wont go away. it will cause it to go into the back allys of America. We wont have any clinical studies or womens programs to help prevent unnecessary abortions. Palin is against all abortion, even in the case of incest and rape. Obamas focus is on making adoption the #1 option. He is pro choice because he knows the consequences of making abortion illegal. It will still happen, it will just be more violent, dangerous, and unnecessary than it is now. Illegal abortion will put money into the hands of criminals.
Here's a couple questions to ask yourself when looking at the issue of abortion:
1) Do you have a Wife or Daughter?
2) If your wife or Daughter were raped and in-turn became Pregnant would you care if they wanted to have an abortion?
3) Would you vote for someone that would make it illegal or appoint people who would make it illegal for victims of rape and incest to have an abortion?
4) Do you believe the morning after pill is murder?
5) If the mothers life is at risk should the mother be allowed to choose to have an abortion?
6) Would you vote for someone who would make it illegal or appoint people who would make it illegal for a woman to choose to have an abortion due to the possibility of death due to complications during pregnancy?
Please dont be a single issue voter. There is a lot more at stake in this election than just abortion in this election. Our economy is crumbling, our status in the world is faltering, and our domestic infrastructure has fallen behind.
Compare the two candidates on what matters, POLICY:
Please, dont just abandon your chance to have a real opinion on the candidates. Keep an open mind, form your own opinion and make the best decision for yourself. I trust you are smart and wise enough to do so.